Rockhampton Builder - Experience and project planning ensures a job well done
We build better new homes- this is what we do.
Day to Day Constructions has a strong commitment to client satisfaction. Our values mean we deliver a quality job, on time, with continuing liaison with the client to ensure that client satisfaction is maximised
Quality is all we do.
At Day to Day Constructions we have a strong reputation for providing superior homes and customer service. During the building process our regular inspections go over and above industry standards, ensuring you peace of mind as your home is built to display home quality with trusted products and brands that will last the test of time.
Here is an example of our easy-to-follow building process.
Our Building Process has been specifically created with you in mind. The Process is easy to read, and without industry jargon it clearly outlines every step of the journey – so you know what to expect, what to do, and by when.
Congratulations! This next step marks the start of your journey with Day to Day Constructions. Let’s start by looking at the best site options whilst you look at styling options for your new dream home.
- Initial meeting with our Builder to complete walk through, demonstrate inclusions, complete preliminary siting and quote.
- You’ll provide us with the Contract of Sale of Land including: a clear copy of Plan of Subdivision, or proof of land ownership and funding details for construction if this is required (or an update on land subdivision if not complete).
- An Initial deposit is due to secure the base price of the house. This initial deposit is non-refundable.
- You’ll be asked to re-confirm all of the elements of your contract.
- NOTE: To remain on current price, site start must occur within 180 days of initial deposit.
- Day to Day Constructions will arrange soil test, site survey and order property information.
- You’ll meet with a us to finalise siting, options and styling. Paperwork is then submitted to the Day to Day Constructions Office.
- You’ll complete a Colour notification to get started on researching interior & exterior colour selections, electrical layouts and changes from our standard option list (including alternate floor plan options).