Why Choose Day to Day Constructions?
At Day to Day Constructions we are dedicated to building quality homes. With more standard quality inclusions than other Queensland home builders you’ll happily discover that building your dream home with Day to Day Constructions is a personalised and enjoyable experience.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IS YOU.
Whether you’re a first home buyer; considering a knock-down-rebuild project; or looking for an investment property – the decision to build a new home is a big step and not one to be taken lightly. When you choose Day to Day Constructions as your new home builder, you can rest easy knowing that you’ve placed your trust in the right hands.
We’ll not only guide you through the entire home building process with clarity, communication and transparency, but we’ll be there every step of the way to answer any and all of your questions.
The Day to Day Constructions Mission Statement‘‘To build homes of exceptional quality’’
This is the customer focused mission statement that truly defines our commitment to quality in everything we do. This is the philosophy that guides our actions and our forward thinking strategies. It is a tangible element in the way we work. Our customers’ satisfaction is a key measureable outcome.
The Day to Day Constructions core values of Quality, Value, Service and Excellence provide the roadmap to help lead all decisions, evaluate outcomes and guide behaviours.
These values drive our successful culture forming the foundation of our people strategy in the ongoing retention and attraction.
- Provide quality control inspections by qualified building surveyors.
- Conduct joint on-site inspections, during business hours, at a time agreed in advance upon request.
- Contact you within 14 days of you settling into your new home, to answer any queries.
- Build your home to Display Home quality.
- Provide you with a New Home Information Pack at completion of the construction of your new home, including manufacturers’ warranties.
- Provide you with comprehensive information explaining the entire building process from sale through to completion of your warranty period.
- Clearly explain our variations policy.
- Clearly explain your cancellation rights.
- Provide you with a copy of our contract in advance of signing.
- Use plain English in our documents, including the use of the Home Building Contract.
- Provide you with clear and complete pricing and inclusions documentation.
- Build your home within the conditions set out in our Build Time Guarantee
- Respond to you within one working day of all enquiries.
- Always be approachable in all our dealings with you by being polite, clear and straightforward in responses.
- Ensure our employees have received training to deal effectively and efficiently with any queries you may have.
- Formally measure your satisfaction from point of sale to contract signing.
- Formally measure your satisfaction at the completion of your new home.
- Communicate satisfaction survey results to the entire company
Effective Issue Resolution
- Attend to all issues and disputes that arise promptly and with transparency.
- Give you the opportunity to discuss all issues with us openly and fairly and provide a formal response to you within seven working days.
Your feedback is very important to us!
At Day to Day Constructions we want to give you the best home building experience possible…that’s why we’ll ask you for your feedback throughout the home building process. We welcome any of your enquires or suggestions, so please contact us or call 07 4927 1767 to speak to us.